Monday, November 22, 2010

Portrait photo of Bruno

Come run with me!


I chose this photo because I wanted something different for a portrait picture. Of course one of my favorite things to photo is my dog. I wanted to use this area in my yard, because I liked using the leaves
as a background. I made Bruno pop out more. I took it being up on the swing set so I could get a birds eye view more. I was happy how this turned out.
I like it because animals make you happy. Its fun to photograph pets! I tried to get some shadow around his face. I was glad to find a spot that had natural lighting with fun background. I like how I got it when he was looking out. I like to capture pictures while people are doing things so I pick this and got Bruno while playing around outside.
I hope this makes people feel like that is a neat photo
to do with animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment